We're responding to this Government Consultation with starts today 15th July and finishes 9th August 2013. The Government must provide a Waste Prevention Plan before 12th December 2013 and the content of the Plan is determined by Article 28 of an EU Directive. It clearly states that WASTE PREVENTION is top of the Hierarchy before Preparing for ReUse and also above Recycling, and because EEESafe is Waste Prevention, but with added value to all of the EU's citizens, we urge any business to support our model and if you respond please cite us and ensure that you agree with our model.
- We're getting rid of Rogue Traders
- Regulating a market that endangers the lives of householders
- Keeping and preventing waste at a local level to help charities and impoverished groups
- Recording where old appliances go, to help with safety notices for consumers
- Regenerating local repair business
- Giving Consumers a recognised industry standard
- Offering local training in compliant EEESafe Centres
- Reducing CO2
Please support EEESafe and buy new Appliances via our Site to ensure local goods stay to help others in your community.
The Consultation is HERE
Like us at FACEBOOK Follow us at Twitter @eeesafe