So what’s coming up on the New EEESafe Web Site? We thought we’d give you a wee taste. We will still monitor Consumers Appliances for Product Recalls in our Appliance Safety Register, which itself is due to be upgraded also. However in keeping with also generating work and jobs for your local economy, preventing Waste and Skilling people for a Sustainable Circular Economy, we hope these incentives will engage more consumers and local businesses.
Our Development Team are hard at work to bring these new features and benefits:
- Local Repair exclusivity for the housing estates where you live.
- Recycled Appliance Parts from your local community.
- Access to New Spares via a 3rd Party.
- Link-Repair features with Customer and Provider Ratings.
- Job Records for your repairs.
- Invoicing for your Appliance Repair customers.
- Leads from your local community
- Integration with our Sustainable Business Directory for your local CSR.
- Training opportunities to deliver and undertake our EEESafe CERTIFIED Domestic Appliance Technician (DAT) course
- ……and more!
Some areas will be free initially, but exclusivity starts from as little as £45 per annum.
However, you must comply with our Protocols which will at the basic level, require that you have the right insurance protection for your customers peace of mind and to build local trust with your community. You will also have to pass our online assessment test on your knowledge of Ohms Law.
We are a Circular Economy Company and committed to protecting the planet and responsibly look after the current and next generations.
Keep an eye on us and watch out for more updates.