Welcome to the Launch of the National Appliance Safety Register.
We invite you to join the thousands of households who have already registered their Appliances with EEESafe? We are offering our FREE service to Consumers, Landlords, Housing Associations and Local Authorities who want to ensure their homes and the people living there, have extra protection.
We want to lower the risks of anyone having an accident or household fire caused by a Large Domestic Appliance recorded as being at risk by a Manufacturer, or one where the fitting of non genuine parts may result in the same outcome.
For Financial, Social or Environmental reasons, many households now have Large Domestic Appliances that were prevented from going to landfill.
These items have been brought back into use and not checked or repaired by a Registered Competent Person with a Standard similar to GasSafe (formerly Corgi). Our standards seek to ensure Safer Homes and also help the poor.
EEESafe operates a Registered Competent Persons scheme to assist consumers in recognising a Trusted and Competent Appliance Repairer, assessed by us on the Electrical knowledge required to conduct a Safe Domestic Appliance repair.
Rest assured that the dangers are out there in your homes evidenced by Government Statistics as shown by the 2000 House Fires caused by faulty Large Domestic Appliances. Many items will not have been repaired by Genuine Manufacturers Spares which is not going to help in the other statistics showing 350,000 Serious Accidents caused by all Electrical Appliances. With 266 Manufacturer Recalls over a 6 year period, many identified as being “at risk”, we felt as the White Goods Repairs Standards Body, we should take action to help consumers and advise them if their Appliance becomes unsafe.
We also provide standards, with benefits on how to Stay Safe when having an Appliance repaired, avoiding rogue traders, and recognition of a SAFE Refurbished Appliance as we help to get more Appliances back to your community.
Register your current or new Large Domestic Appliances NOW and Win a Free Washing Machine
|We have partnered with the Coop Electrical Group to give you an added incentive to Register your Appliances.The Coop who are currently our Preferred Supplier Partner give you the choice to leave Reuseable Appliances in the local community when they deliver a new Appliance. EEESafe can then ensure the repairable one is fixed by one of our EEESafe Centres, through a LocalitEEE Hub or a Registered Competent Person such as an EEESafe DAT|
You can purchase NEW Appliances from the Coop Right now and they are currently offering Free Delivery with 60 Minute Delivery Slots
To get this Deal Click HERE
Our Prize Draw took place after shortly after the close date. The winner is Mr Clive Jones from Llanelli. There were 491 New Appliances registered. Our thanks go to The Co-op Electrical Group for sponsoring this promotion.
Prize Draw Rules
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per household.
2. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
3. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
4. Prize can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated and will include Free Delivery.
5. Winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
6. Winner will be contacted via email or telephone and may be promoted on our website or The co-operative website.
7. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The competition will run from 26th of March 2014 until 25th of June 2014. Winner will be notified by 11th July 2014
9. EEESafe is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.