We just wanted to let you know how EEESafe is integrated with Register Your Appliance
When you Register Your Appliance with EEESafe’s Register, you will receive an automatic alert if it is currently a Recalled product, or if it becomes one at a later date.
As you can see by the Image above, we present you with the same details a Manufacturer would advise, so that you may ensure you take the correct advice in the interests of your own safety, and those who are in your household or your neighbours.
Here’s 5 differences with RYA when compared with other Recall or Registered Appliance sites?
1. You will be sure of not receiving any Warranty or Sales Calls as we operate independently, but with the same Recall data as set by the General product Safety Directive.
2. Whilst it’s not a recall, then you will be able to replace it at anytime and support someone locally with your old appliance, by dropping it to the LocalitEEE Online Shop where you live.
3. Doing this you can gift it or sell it, the latter of which will help raise local funds for groups or people in need where you live.
4. Your Appliance could go to a local charity, a local Registered EEESafe Repairer, or to a local Registered Waste Collector. This provides local work for your local economy.
5. Appliances that are registered and enter LocalitEEE Shop, will contain a history of repair records where you can ensure professionals were engaged in the reparation process through it’s multiple ownerships.
There are so many more benefits for you and your community when you Register Your Appliance with us.
We’re changing the world one community at a time
If you’d like to be kept up to date when the new Register Opens, please Register your interest HERE.